Lucid Labs is an all-remote and an award-winning game studio, backed by Google Indie Games Accelerator, who likes to work on games which are experimental and artistic.
Their recent game called 'Possessions' was launched on Apple Arcade as part of Apple's launch catalogue and managed to win the 'Indie Game of the Year' award at India GDC 2019, among several other accolades.
Learn more about Lucid Labs and their games here: https://lucidlabs.in
Now, Lucid Labs seeks a Game Artist with at least 3-years of experience working on games or related media with a knack for creating low-fidelity stylised 2D and 3D visuals, for a puzzle game with atmospheric elements and storytelling. More details about the game will be shared with ideal candidates.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and setting up the artistic direction of the game.
- Conceptualise and create assets for the game including characters, environments, game elements, to name a few.
- Conceptualise and create UI/UX.
- Low-fidelity animations to help the game world feel alive.
- Create promotional assets for the game including but not limited to game logo and icon, screenshots, marketing materials, etc.
- Guide the aesthetics and the vision for the game both artistically and as a team player.
It's preferred if you have a portfolio in games, but a portfolio in related fields is encouraged too. The project's full timeline will be at least 6 months, payments will be structured around weekly or monthly milestones.