Is your mind always on design?
We're looking for a concept artist to join us on our new project in the tabletop miniatures genre. You will explore and design ideas driving the look and feel of our miniatures project.
Our team of talented artists is growing. Our backgrounds are diverse, but we all share a real passion for what we do. We believe that if you’re looking for a tight-knit crew that celebrates self-expression and embraces collaboration, we might be a phenomenal fit for you
Skills & Requirements
With great Talent comes great Responsibility
This position will require artists to learn and master the visual style and elements of our current miniatures project, and be able to conceptualize and illustrate new assets following the guidelines and requirements of the project itself.
You got what it takes? Prove it!
What will it take to be successful in this role? Well, we’re always looking for people who are artists first and who can help us become even better than we are today. So, your previous achievements probably look something like this:
- Strong understanding of all aspects of concept art regarding illustration and design
- A great understanding of anatomy to help create characters and creatures
- Knowledge of Photoshop, or other 2D applications
- Some understanding of a 3D package(Maya, Max, Blender, or Zbrush)
- Create detailed model sheets and paint-overs for our 3D artists
- Provide and receive feedback professionally
- Perform research as necessary to support visual development
- Passion for games and all things fantasy
- Portfolio that demonstrates industry-standard skill
What makes you different?
Most importantly, we want to get to know who you are, because life’s too short to pretend to be something you’re not (unless we’re talking cosplay, of course). That said, we hope you have:
- A strong passion for creating unique and amazing concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of the many different IPs we work on
- A positive outlook on things
- Good communicator, self-motivated, driven to grow professionally
Working remotely is an option
Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
And yeah, you will need these things to apply via email.
- Formal resume
- Portfolio demonstrating meaningful skills. Only online work submissions (e.g., websites, blogs, or online albums) will be considered
- Ability for full-time work remote or onsite at Level52 Studios HQ in Auburn, Washington.
- You should be willing to complete a test if requested to do so (paid of course!).
About the Company
Level52 Studios, LLC is a Seattle based design studio specializing in prototyping and manufacturing high-end toys and collectibles. Our dedicated team of artists and designers also provide novelty fabrication services for a variety of applications, including props and maquettes for use in film and tradeshow displays.
In addition to our professional services, Level52 produces original and licensed lines of collectibles like Ashley Wood's Tomorrow Kings/Popbot, the Frazetta Legacy Series, MOKO! Monster Girls, and more!
Level52 Studios, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Accommodation Request: We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.