Role: Lead Artist
Location: Remote (but able to make regular trips to Scottish central belt)
The role of Lead Artist is to lead and motivate a team of talented artists in delivering high quality game simulation content. As Lead Artist you will be responsible for managing art production and reviewing all art content production. You will work with management to agree suitable guidelines and timescales for projects, and anticipate and take action on any issues that may impact our ability to hit targets.
● Establish technical and aesthetic art guidelines and ensure that all assets created conform to these.
● Appoint and oversee outsourced work.
● Motivate and support the development of the members of the art team while working from home.
● Create and track project schedules.
● Constantly evaluate new tools, processes and workflows to improve productivity.
What we are looking for
● Proven and proficient technical art skills showing work to a high standard
● Previous experience working in game art development at a Senior/Lead Level
● Pro-active problem solver
● Experience of managing other artists
● Proficient with 3DS Max, Blender, Unreal and other standard industry tools
● Good analytical, communication, planning and organisational skills.
Rivet Games benefits
● 29 days holiday + 5 days statutory holiday
● Pension scheme
● Regular social activities
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics. However, we are currently unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.