Room 8 Studio is an international art production and game development outsourcing company that provides external services worldwide! We are proud to work with seven of ten global publishers, including Activision, Nintendo, Ubisoft, Gameloft, EA, Xbox Game Studios, and others. Together, we create exceptional projects, bringing the game development industry to a new level of quality and creativity. We cover a wide range of high-end solutions, from mobile and console game porting to AAA game art, television, and film animation.
- Locations: Bulgaria; Czech Republic; Estonia; Georgia; Latvia; Lithuania; Moldova; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Spain; Turkey
- Languages:English, Ukrainian, Russian
- Team:Concept art and 2D
Next great challenge is coming:
Room 8 Studio is looking for an Environment Concept Artist with experience in creating realistic and sci-fi concepts and excellent artistic and technical skills.
If you find yourself in this description and eager to participate in interesting AAA projects together with a strong team aimed at result and development - Room 8 Studio is waiting for your portfolio!
Superpowers you have are
- Experience in creating concepts of environment and technology in the gaming or film industry;
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
- Knowledge of 3D packages in the pipeline. Work in 3d coat / Zbrush and Cinema 4d / Blender. Work with Octane render. Usage of kitbashing;
- Understanding of composition, form, color, lighting;
- Ability to withstand the given style and adherence to the technical requirements;
- Ability to work in a team and a responsible attitude to deadlines.
You’re a rockstar if you have
- Experience with Unity, UE, Lumberyard;
- Intermediate English level and above;
- Love for games, movies and animation.
As a part of Room 8 studio, you will
- Create environmental concepts/techniques/props: from sketches to final rendering;
- Participate in the development of a common visual style of the project;
- Follow the brief and reach the required quality according to it.
- Build a strong teamwork on the project with 2D and 3D artists, art director and PM.
Join Us. get even more!
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave;
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- community of people who understand your game passion.
NOTE: This listing is part of Remote Game Jobs commitment and on going efforts to help game talents find new home during these unfortunate times of mass layoffs. If you know of any affected individuals that might benefit from it, please consider sharing it with them. You can also check the studio's Website to see if they have more openings.