Rivet Games is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented Unreal 4/5/C++ Software Engineer to work as part of a small and passionate team developing add-ons for train simulation. The successful candidate must have the ability to design, develop, document, test and maintain systems and features as well as demonstrate the key soft skills required to work within an experienced team.
• Analyse the operation, control and performance of the vehicles and systems we are modelling
• Create efficient implementations and provide options for performance improvement if issues arise
• Tune simulation characteristics to match real-world performance
• Create and use tools/assets that will be used to replicate real world systems
What we are looking for
• Robust software engineering skills
• C++ programming skills
• Proficiency in maths/3D algebra
• Familiar with Unreal 4/5 or a similar game engine
• Good communication and team working capabilities while working from home
Rivet Games benefits
● 29 days holiday + 5 days statutory holiday
● Pension scheme
● Regular social activities
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics. However, we are currently unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.