This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Art and Animation Jobs.
We are looking for long term partners (privateers and companies are all welcome) in the content department, who can create a level for our mobile, first person shooter, in a very limited time frame, following detailed technical documentation. The structural / technical details of the level have already been designed, and gameplay tested, however we are still looking for those able to turn our blockout’s into beautiful buildings.
Skills & Requirements
- Model high and low poly assets for real-time game development
- Create a modular environment assets
- Create textures using Photoshop and Substance Painter/Designer for proprietary game shaders
- Strong art skills with knowledge of technologies utilized in the production of game art such as 3DS Max/Maya/MODO/Blender, ZBrush, Photoshop, Substance Painter/Designer
- Strong eye for details and texture creation
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Knowledge of architecture and architectural design, dense mesh modeling, and normal map creation
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience on games built in a modular way
- Ability to create high quality high and low poly models and textures
- Technical knowledge about real-time shader creation as well as PBR workflow
- Experience with the Unreal Engine 4
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
If this job is of interest, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org or via Whatsapp / Telegram via +7 927 725 04 42.
About the Company
Pan Games LLC is a relatively new, Russian studio, currently working on a mobile, FPS, champion based shooter. Our soft-launch date is approaching rather fast, and we are looking to expand horizontally in the content department. Our team consists of almost 20 people, most of which moved into one corporate home for the duration of the 2020 covid-19 pandemic, so for us, if anything progress only sped up. Our team consists of experts who almost all have been in the industry for over 7-8 years.