We are looking for a brilliant Art Director to help guide and deliver the vision for some exciting mobile games!
You will be working with an experienced, international team of developers in Danang (Vietnam) where you will have the opportunity to shape the games Art Direction. You will have the chance to develop your expertise on these ambitious projects. You will work as part of a world-class team on top-grossing games, with fantastic licenses.
Your portfolio should demonstrate a high level of quality and polish, and indicate your determination to push boundaries across several disciplines. You will be responsible for:
- Leading, mentoring and developing the art team to create high-quality, engaging, optimized visuals and player experiences
- Defining and maintaining the art style throughout the entire project
- Recognizing and solving problems affecting art production, including schedules, staff and quality
- Constantly improving the overall creativity and inspiring passion to your team
- Chance to work on big game development projects.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Health Insurance package
- Social Insurance under Vietnam law
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
- Paid leave (12 days/year)
- Pet-friendly working space
- A standing desk if you like; No dress code; Company trip
- For non-Vietnamese staff, support for making Vietnamese work permits, resident cards
- We offer Working Remotely until the relocation is available
- Negotiable depending on level and experience
- Proven experience of leading and developing artists
- Ability to develop and implement artistic strategies and pipeline that consistently meet planned objectives of the project
- Ability to give constructive feedback across several disciplines while maintaining inspiration and motivation
- Proficient in creating ideas, prototyping and final realization
- Profound graphic design skills (design, layout, typography)
- Exceptional and demonstrable artistic ability
- Very good sense for Motion design /Motion graphics
- Passion for making games
- Experience in the mobile game industry and avid player of mobile games
- Strong knowledge in UX
- Experiences working abroad or in an international environment
Required Application Materials:
- Portfolio (e.g. website, pdf, blog or online album), your portfolio should contain examples of mobile game art.
Working Location: Danang, Vietnam
Email your Resume in English and Portfolio to email@example.com with the title of [Danang - Name - Position]