We’re looking for a passionate senior 3D Character Animator to join our team in Vietnam. You will work closely with the Lead Animator and animation teams to create high-quality animations of high poly and low poly characters for mobile.
You’ll have the opportunity to touch multiple products and work on motion capture files. You’ll work on top-grossing games with people who are friendly, fun, and aim to be pioneers in high-quality animation in the world of the mobile game industry.
Your portfolio demonstrates that you can handle Character animation and have a high understanding of the basics and technical side!
You will work together with an international creative team to:
- Create and produce appealing frame by frame character animations based on video references or story-boards
- Handle the whole animation pipeline, from motion capture, rigging, cleanup, body and facial animation to preparing a final package in Unity
- Ensure timely completion of character assets at the desired quality bar
- Chance to work on big game development projects.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Health Insurance package
- Social Insurance under Vietnam law
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
- Paid leave (12 days/year)
- Free English/ Vietnamese classes with native teachers
- Pet-friendly working space
- A standing desk if you like; No dress code; Company trip
- Game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, PS4 and many more!
- In-house classes: Yoga and BJJ
- For non-Vietnamese staff, support for making Vietnamese work permits, resident cards
- We offer Working Remotely until the relocation is available
- Negotiable depending on level and experience
- Strong understanding of Animation fundamentals, theories and techniques.
- Very good technical skills in Maya software
- Good English oral/written communication skills
- Knowledge of current animation techniques and development processes.
- Ability to work with external vendors to ensure quality and continuity in animation related services.
We Prefer Candidates Who Have:
- Experience in the mobile game industry
- Character rigging/skinning skills
- Skills in one or more related disciplines like 2D animation, visual effects, or technical art
- Basic knowledge about tracking (MatchMover software) and effect (After Effect software)
- Experience using Unity, and preparing scenes and prefabs
Required Application Materials:
- Portfolio/website/Demo demonstrating animation skills and/or Motion Capture experience.
If you’re interested in this position, please feel free to send us your resume and Portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org