This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Art and Animation Jobs.
We are currently working on a UI Artist position with an exciting video game development studio that offers fully remote working from anywhere in the UK and Europe. They are looking for a Mid-to-Senior UI Artist to be a part of a cross-studio UI team. The UI team will join projects and help to deliver UI art according to the game's needs.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with art direction and design to make the game interaction the best it can be
- Maintain and improve a pipeline for authoring high-quality assets and imrove overall UI art
- Integrate UI assets into UMG widgets and use Blueprint to create and maintain standardized components
- Experience working with the latest versions of Unreal - structuring UMB and creating widget blueprints
- A portfolio that demonstrates solid UI design skills, as well as 2D asset creation
- A firm knowledge of how to present ideas in mockup form