We're looking for a Senior Unity Engineer to join our small and mighty engineering team.
Why should you apply?
Rara is a well funded startup with an ambitious mission to make game creation accessible to everyone. We are creating an exciting new way to build, share and play games entirely through their phone.
You’ll get a competitive salary plus equity in the company.
You’ll work alongside a small and amazing team who have worked on category defining games like Subnautica, Terraria, Universim, Rise of Industry and more.
You'll be a core part of the founding team and get significant say over the future and direction of the product.
You can work from anywhere. We are remote-first, our team is currently distributed across 4 continents.
You can read our values here
- Design and implement core game systems from start to finish
- Wear many hats as a skilled technical generalist who will contribute across areas
- Pitch ideas, experiment rapidly, fail quickly and learn fast
- Write clean, performant, well-documented code
- 6+ years of experience with Unity
- Deep knowledge of Unity and C#
- Built and shipped games in the past
- Comfortable with git and version control
- Fluent English written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about usability and user experience
- Driven, passionate, self-starting, creative problem solver
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Experience with mobile focused development
- Experience with VFX and graphics
- Experience with multiplayer and networking
How to Apply:
Send us an email at email@example.com
. Please include a portfolio/github profile along with your CV.