This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Art and Animation Jobs.
Senior Environment Concept Artist
🎮 Become a Monster (at what you do)! 🎮
Hey there! We’re Mino Games, an international indie gaming studio composed of talented Monsters working from all around the world.
🦾 What Challenges Await You:
- Push and explore the style, look and colours of environments in our game.
- Deliver final, cleaned and colored environments with instructions on how to rig.
- Participate in brainstorming, taking into account player feedback, working with leads and peers to produce appealing sketches and concepts.
- Provide feedback with your peers and contracting companies in the form of draw-overs and notes.
- Learn from your peers and welcome feedback.
- Identify and suggest improvements in the art production process by clearly communicating blockers and brainstorming solutions with leads and their team.
- Assist the team in keeping documentation such as our environment art bible, art process documents and best practices on our confluence up to date.
🎯 A Bit About You:
- Experience: 2+ years' experience of being a 2D Artist in a video game or design studio, and ability to work across varied art styles.
- Tech: Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge: English language proficiency. Strong traditional drawing skills, composition, light, color theory and draftsmanship.
⭐ Perks & Benefits:
- Paid Vacations: We offer 20 days of PTO (Paid Time Off) a year!
- Unlimited Sick days: Feeling unwell? Not to worry, we got your back! You can take either half or a full day of PTO to recover!
- Holidays: We follow local statutory holidays in Canada. Even our international employees get to enjoy those as PTO.
- Insurance: Generous health coverage to make sure you stay healthy.
- Training: We can offer training classes and workshops to develop and deepen your skills so you can continue leveling up.
- Independent Creativity: Mino Games is independent, which means we can be as creative as we want without being limited by client demands!
- Flexibility: We offer flexible work hours and work arrangements to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Activities: Our Office Happiness Task Force will always surprise you with team and company-wide surprises and activities, including our quarterly event: the Minopalooza!