Duration: Full Time
Location: Liverpool or Remote (UK)
We have an amazing opportunity for an Environment Artist to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to work on some of the biggest and most exciting projects in development. The ideal candidate will have some experience as an Artist in a games studio and a passion for creating high quality assets.
- You will work closely with the development team and help set artistic standards
- Work with other disciplines to establish technical and aesthetic guidelines for art in the game
- Creating high quality assets
- Strong experience of texture and material creation
- Experience in Maya (or equivalent) and Photoshop
- Experience in ZBrush (or equivalent) and sculpting workflows
- Experience working in a games studio as an Artist
- Good communication skills and a great team-player attitude
- Ability to suggest creative solutions
- Awareness of current industry trends and techniques
Nice to have:
- Experience in Substance Painter, Substance Designer or similar tools for creating in game PBR materials
- Understanding of FX creation
- Some understanding of the end-to-end 3D pipelines
- A good eye for form, shape, structure, colour, and light
- Understanding of UE4 and/or UE5
For this position we will need to see a demonstration of your talents, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as a PDF and include links to any released games, demos or projects that you’d like to show us in addition to your online portfolio.
Lucid Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
NOTE: This listing is part of Remote Game Jobs commitment and on going efforts to help game talents find new home during these unfortunate times of mass layoffs. If you know of any affected individuals that might benefit from it, please consider sharing it with them. You can also check the studio's Company Website from the Company Info box to see if they have more openings.