Location: Remote (or Edinburgh & Lothians)
Character TD (3DS Max)
- Strong knowledge of UE4 /game engines limitations and production needs.
- Good experience with UE4 and its related animation workflow.
- Strong rigging and skinning skills for characters (Will be rigging mechanical and bio-mechanical characters/ monsters of various shapes and sizes).
- Help create rigs to automate multi-legged creatures walking on rough uneven terrain.
- Strong experience using CAT and Biped and adding custom rigs on top to help enhance workflow when required.
- Help in enhancing workflow when dealing with importing motion capture and re-mapping inside 3DS Max.
- Rigs should be considered for video games (i.e finding clever ways to do more with less bones or joints).
- Is able to create custom scripts using Max Script or other scripting/programming languages.
- Developing guidelines and workflows to ensure best practices.
- A great problem solver and a good team player.
- Good English communication skills.
How to Apply
Please send us CV and portfolio
[stating position title in subject line].