Prefer North American Timezones
Jumb-O-Fun Games is seeking a talented 2D digital artist to help us reach the next level of visual quality. We value creative thinkers and those willing to take on new challenges as we look to bring on individuals who could become long term, key members of our team.
Brief Overview of the Role
- Under the guidance of the Game Lead, you will create concepts, final illustrations and 2D game sprites for our casual strategy/time management games
- Full-time independent contractor
- Create concepts for characters, environments and more
- Create 2D, game-ready sprite assets for buildings, environments, decorations, etc.
- Create full screen illustrations for story sequences
- Turn simple sketches and ideas into final game-ready art
Skills We Look For
- Creative thinking demonstrated through inspiring concepts and interesting ideas
- Excellent understanding and demonstration of art principles
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, clean and understandable layering
- Driven and self-motivated
- Effective planning, prioritization and time management
- Digital online portfolio
- 2+ years experience creating 2D art for games
Nice to Haves
- Links to live games you’ve worked on
- 3D modeling and texturing abilities
- Experience with Unity 3D
- Experience with UI design and asset creation
- Experience in casual games
Please include a resume and an online portfolio. Do not send art samples as email attachments.