Eleventh Hour Games (EHG) is a fully remote indie game development studio with team members all over the world working on our first ARPG title - Last Epoch. We are looking for a talented and creative UI/UX Designer to support the development of Last Epoch. This is a full time position and work is fully remote.
As a UI/UX Designer for Eleventh Hour Games, you will be responsible for working closely with the game development and game design teams to craft a user-friendly, great looking interface that conveys system-heavy information in an easy-to-understand format. This position will require someone that has a deep understanding of Last Epoch and has played other games in the genre and understands the complexities of developing UI related to complex character building and game systems.
- Create game interface and navigational elements that immerse the player in the game’s world while providing clear information and direction
- Work with the design teams to lead interface layout, design and creation that aligns with goals of new systems
- Help to ensure that the players can easily understand Last Epoch’s systems
- Create wireframes and mockups that visually communicate game features
- Implement, animate, and maintain intuitive and UX friendly UI screens using Unity
- 4+ years of UI/UX design experience or equivalent
- Available to work during core hours, between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM Central Time
- Self-starter and team-driven organization skills
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extensive experience playing Diablo-like ARPGs
- Working mastery of Photoshop, Figma, and Unity and their various tools.
- Demonstrable ability to improve the player experience through creative and effective UX
- Excellent presentation and conceptual skills to clearly communicate your vision and ideas to the team
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Base salary is negotiable based on experience
- Flexible hours outside of core ones
- Multiple weekly game nights with the team (optional)
- 100% paid health coverage premiums for U.S. based employees
Please email your application to email@example.com
and include any relevant demos or portfolios for our team to look through. We are looking forward to speaking with you!