Who are we looking for?
A highly motivated and talented VFX Artist to join our team remotely. This person will help to create supernatural as well as natural phenomena such as fire, smoke, explosives, dust, water and weather. The ideal candidate has a strong sense of form, color and timing as well as the technical understanding of how to translate these factors into nice compositions of visual effects.
- Create custom real-time VFX for Unreal Engine 5
- Create required VFX assets (meshes, textures, flow maps, image sequences, vertex animations, etc.)
- Optimizing effects to run efficiently
- Experience with the Unreal 5 VFX Systems (Niagara, Blueprints)
- Experience with the VFX pipeline
Bonus / Nice to have:
- Experience in FluidNinja
- Knowledge of Houdini
- Good drawing skills
- Located in North-Rhine Westphalia
- Enjoys horror games
- Part-time or full-time for 3 months
- Remote work
- Start date: April 2023
Your Opportunity & Benefits:
Becoming a part of a newly established studio is your chance to have a lot of influence on how we do things, make an impact and take responsibility.
- Be part of a young team and its development to shape the product.
- A lot of room to learn and grow.
- You have a real impact on a game in the early stages.
- You don’t have to know it all, but you can make up for it with your drive to find solutions.
- Chance to become an integral part of our team long-term.
- Be labeled a manatee. 😊