You are an experienced 3D Character Artist who has so much skill, it’s falling out of your pocket. You believe in teamwork, you strive for your continuous growth and you are honest, positive and simply nice.
- Create new assets for the greatest game projects in the world.
- Match the required art style of a project.
- Work independently, in an efficient and timely manner, and keep to the production schedule.
- Cooperate with other artists to streamline the art creation process.
- Contribute to the creative process with original ideas.
- Give constructive feedback and be comfortable with receiving it.
- Motivate and inspire your colleagues.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a 3D artist or in a related job.
- Experience in the production pipeline for digital assets in the video games industry.
- Ideally a degree in Arts.
- Strong knowledge of artistic anatomy.
- Proficiency level in 3D modelling software (Maya, 3DS Max or Blender), advanced knowledge of Zbrush and Marvelous Designer, Substance Painter, Photoshop.
- In-depth knowledge of game-art photorealism, game-rest geometry optimization, PBR texturing.
- Knowledge of cutting-edge technologies and tools.
- Strong communication and English-speaking skills.
- Candidates must be able to work in a focused team of artists, in variable life cycle projects.
What’s in it for YOU:
- A team that thoroughly values our values.
- A portfolio of great projects in which you will be involved based on your skill set and desire for professional development.
Please do not send your applications via email. A dedicated link has been created for applications. Thanks!