This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Art and Animation Jobs.
We’re looking for a new artist to join our team to help us bring Dawn of the Monsters to life! We’re looking to interview for the position via Skype as soon as possible.
Our office is in Toronto, but we are all currently working from home, so this position is open to any remote workers.
Dawn of the Monsters is a 2.5D brawler with strong visual influences from Mike Mignola’s Hellboy and anime like Kill la Kill.
A love for Kaiju or Japanese media in general is a huge plus. Are you passionate about giant monsters? Love anime? This is the perfect place for you!
13AM Games is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send the following to email@example.com with the subject line of “3D Environmental Artist - Your Name” (Eg. 3D Environmental Artist - Jane Smith)
Your up-to-date resume (PDF preferred)
A cover letter
A link to your online portfolio or previous work
We appreciate all applications, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Full time equivalent remote contract, approx 6 months
Start Date: June 8th, 2020 or ASAP
We are looking to contract a 3D Environment Artist to produce game ready 3D assets for for our upcoming video game, Dawn of the Monsters. The ideal candidate will be able to follow direction from the art director and concept artist to execute on a established style to create 3D environmental assets in Blender, textures and normal maps.
- Working as part of Art Team, reporting to the Art Director
- Producing concept art for various environments as well as other props, such as vehicles, structures and others.
- Producing 3D models in Blender for concepted environmental assets
- Creating textures and normal maps for modelled assets
- Executing deliverables under deadlines
- Digital online portfolio of art
- 3+ years of artistic experience
- Experience with producing digital environmental concept art and 3D models
- Skills in cityscapes, building, and prop design and creation
- Experience with 3D modelling in Blender
- Good communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work and execute pieces on an established art style
- Ability to take feedback and iterate quickly
- Vehicle, machinery, and mech design
- Basic knowledge of Unity game engine
- Previous experience in the games industry