Tidal Flats is a NFT Creative Studio powered by MetaZ. Project Fidelion, Second project by Tidal Flats is an IP project for a post-apocalyptic Web3 game directed by the legendary AD, Hokyo Lim, Co-Founder of Riot Games. We aim to bring an IP value that can be connected inside and outside the gaming industry. Our vision is to provide you with a lifetime memory through the art and story of Fidelion.
Fidelion Website: https://fidelion.io
- Maintain the global user-targeted P2E game client.
- Analyze and implement game systems and content requirements.
- Ability to program your own ideas.
- Experience developing small-scale projects from start to launch.
- Strong communication skills to work with diverse team members.
- Experience with Unreal commercial project launches.
- Experience with development using Unreal Engine.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented development.
- Experience optimizing for mobile platforms.
- Language: C++
- Experience with various casual game projects.
- Experience in developing strategy games and ARPGs.
- Experience developing or playing NFT P2E games.
How We Work
- Daily scrum meeting
- Apply → Programming Quiz → Interview → On-board
- The interview will take approximately an hour. Interview will proceed online remotely.
If you submit the google form we attached, we will contact you in 3 days.
Click this link to apply: https://forms.gle/i6dwVpXueb3DwbD26
We thank all that apply; however only the most qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.