Talofa is seeking a UI Artist to join the team for our new social running game in development. This individual will work with the art and UI/UX team in developing assets for an upcoming mobile game. We are looking for someone who is excited to build a world-scale running game on a new platform with us!
- Concept, iterate and produce 2D UI art assets for a mobile game including: Characters, Environments, and Icon works.
- Work closely with Art Director to produce high quality art assets in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with UI/UX Lead to design UI art and layouts for the game.
- Ensure all completed assets are implemented and optimized for gameplay.
- 2+ years professional experience concepting and producing art assets for games.
- A portfolio of past professional works showcasing illustrations of characters, environments and vector art.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or equivalent.
- A passion for mobile games and a willingness to collaborate.
- Available to work remotely.