Salvo Software is seeking an Unreal Engine Developer to assist with the design and development of a 2.5D turn-based video game. You will be responsible for implementing game functionality from initial concepts and design into a functional application. Excellent communication, visualization, and creativity are required for this role as you will be working with leadership and design teams to create novel interactions. Our ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in Unreal development technologies, strong scripting skills, a keen eye for detail, and the analytical ability to identify potential issues with a design plan. Working across many different departments, this role requires a candidate with excellent communication skills, a proactive attitude, and a good team ethic to unify a common vision.
- 5+ years of experience as an Unreal 4/5 Developer
- Experience working with game assets (meshes, animations, materials, etc)
- Experience with scripting, textures, animation, and GUI styles
- Experience profiling and optimizing the game and render performance (GPU and CPU)
- Experience in the full game development life cycle and has shipped at least one full game, from design to launch
- Experience working on a team with animators, artists, coders, and marketing
- Constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Team player
- Strong C++ object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Proficient knowledge of Git
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home.
Job Type: Full-Time
Email email@example.com to apply. Be sure to include your resume/CV