We're looking for #UnrealEngine #Developer to help us maintain our products ( #Virtualist. app & new unannounced game project ).
- Detect and troubleshoot software issues (C++ profficiency)
- Ability to read & prototype in Blueprints
- Write clear quality code for software and applications and perform test reviews
- Deliver reviewed code on time and commit to repos (Git)
- Teamwork with communication skills
- Remote work with self-discipline
- Estimation of own work and commitment to deadlines
- Ability to work with user stories ( comm with Product Owner and PM ).
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- 3+ years' of Unreal Engine development experience (C++ & BP)
- Ability to integrate with Web-based APIs.
- Ability to work with AR & VR
Temporary contract with hourly rate - €15 - €40 / hr / net based on EXP ( CV + portfolio + leadership skills ).
Work remotely from home.