Fully-remote, contractor. Full-time work-load. Monthly salary depends on qualifications. 12+ month engagement.
Job Description - Gameplay Programmer
We are looking for an experienced Gameplay Programmer for Wild Planet. You will work in close collaboration with our developers in Switzerland. You are responsible for coordinating gameplay requirements and designing and implementing gameplay systems. You will develop technical features and gameplay systems for the game.
Our ideal candidate has experience with the Unity Engine and has at least 3 years of professional game development experience and shipped at least one commercially available game. You are self-motivated, goal-oriented and a strong team player. You take pride in your work, and know what it means to take responsibility and deliver quality focused products. You enjoy working in a dynamic and agile environment. You have the knowledge and ability to visualize how things should work, and the skills to translate these things into a functioning solution.
- 5+ years experience with the Unity Engine
- 3+ years of professional gameplay programming experience
- Experience programming features for and PC games
- Experience developing game systems based on design documentation
- Proven C# programming skills, and experienced implementing complex systems
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Passion for making GREAT games
- LiteNetLib knowledge is a plus
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please include the job title you are applying for in the subject of your email.