Metamoki is looking for a Senior Unity / Full-Stack developer to help us maintain, update, and improve our portfolio of games. Join our team for the opportunity to work within a fun and flexible environment and contribute code + ideas to a diverse set of highly rated games downloaded by millions of players.
As part of our team you will work with your peers to develop robust software solutions to support features that span client (Unity), server (nodejs), and tooling code. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop gameplay features in cooperation with designers and artists, help "fill in the blanks" with gameplay design and contribute ideas along the way
- Work on existing or develop new tools to support live-ops run by non-technical staff
- Identify, diagnose, and fix bugs
- Suggesting improvements which would improve user experience or monetization
- Manage data and analytics required to support new and existing features
We would love to chat if you have most or all of the following:
- Experience with Unity
- Contributed to at least 1 or 2 shipped titles on mobile (as a generalist or gameplay engineer), ideally within Free to Play
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to work with peers across disciplines (designers, QA, other engineers) and across time zones.
- Ability to work together in a team environment whilst being self-driven, proactive and focused
- Experience with developing and delivering live-ops updates and strategy
- Experience or familiarity with Idle games and F2P game mechanics
- Experience working within or refactoring existing large code bases
- Experience with any of: AWS suite of services (lambda, nosql databases, etc), Firebase, and Google Sheets