We are looking for a Senior Game Analytics Engineer to join our international team and who will be working on our flagship title Space Engineers.
What Can You Expect?
Your main responsibility will be to work on analytics tasks for Space Engineers. In this role, you will be supporting the continued development activities of our game teams.
This role requires deep knowledge of the product, being engaged with the team in decision-making, and pushing improvements. We are looking for a data-savvy individual with great presentation skills and a passion for games.
You will be working in a dynamic international team that embraces challenges and the opportunity to excel.
What You Will Do:
- Software engineer responsible for game analytics development
- Collect data from different sources, report on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, update dashboards
- Analyze the reasons behind the numbers
- Propose improvements to better the player experience, monetization strategies, and game performance
- Work with analysts to develop and provide big data
- Work closely with production and marketing teams, support their activities to improve the overall outcome
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
An enthusiastic professional who is looking for challenges, someone who dares to go outside of the comfort zone, and who is not afraid to bring up new ideas. We are looking for a colleague who has a passion for game testing but is able to automate it and find optimal solutions for managing high workload.
- Minimum of 5 years experience on a similar or equivalent position
- Professional use of C/C++, C#
- Experience building and optimizing big data pipelines, architectures, and databases.
- Experience with dynamic scripting languages (e.g. LUA, Python)
- Experience using analytics software (e.g. SPSS, Tableau) or with scripting for analytics (e.g. Python, R, C++)
- Familiar with code and data optimization
- Strong problem-solving skills
Considered a plus:
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Passionate Gamers
- International team
- Friendly and informal working environment, with no corporate approach
- Work on already very successful games
- Incentive system benefits – bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices in Prague (Orangeria – https://oranzerie.cz() with coffee, tea, healthy snacks, and much more!
- Unlimited home office
- Possibility of (fully) remote cooperation, or a relocation package
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Flexible working hours
- Company breakfasts and other company events (BBQ, parties, workshops,…)
- Dedicated time for studying
Location: Prague, Czech Republic or remote cooperation
Possible start: Immediately or upon discussion
Are you interested? Please, send us your resume in English.