This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Programming Jobs.
💼Day to day responsibilities:
- Provide valuable insight into project and features planning to management
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to ensure we deliver scalable, consistent and robust frameworks and architectures
- Actively work to resolve problems
- Challenge and support your teammates and leads
- Participate in code peer reviews
- Communicate with other teams in the company
🚀What you bring to the table:
Background: BA in Computer science or similar field. Or the equivalent in years of experience. Video game industry experience
Experience: 4+ years of Unreal Engine development (C++), 4 + years of experience developing optimized modules in C++ within Unreal.
Technical knowledge: English language proficiency. Character Control, Cameras in a multiplayer game. Sense of what makes gameplay systems fun.
⭐Perks and Benefits:
Discretionary bonus system based on performance
Flexible holiday allowance paid into each pay cheque for you to accumulate and use as and when you wish
Private health insurance package