[PAID] [FULL TIME] [RELOCATION TO ESTONIA, STARTS REMOTE]
is growing fast (24 people, from 8 a year ago) and we're looking for Unreal Engine C++ programmers with at least 3 years of experience.
The candidate must be able to write clear code that's consise with pre-determined architecture and have passion
to create and grow something great with awesome people.Knowledge requirements:
- Advanced debugging
- Steam Integration
- General Multiplayer Gameplay Flow
Experience on at least one released game is required.
Why work in Gamecan?
- The office is in a new development right in the center of Pärnu, providing a comfortable work environment.
- 1Gbit/s internet speed!
- We are crazy about taking time off with new and old video games, a day at the spa, sauna or the beach (yes, Pärnu has a kickass beach!). A rested developer is a productive developer!
- The air conditioning is sooooo good.
- The living costs in Pärnu are very low. Even the most expensive apartments in the center have their rent around 400-500€ per month. A 2-bedroom flat 10min from the office is around 300€ per month.
- The living environment is probably one of the best in the region. Check it out yourself: https://youtu.be/V9FkzRMihUk
- We work in a nurturing company culture where personal growth is highly valued. Your professional skills will also get buffed at the speed of light
- We deal with the relocation and make sure it's as smooth as possible.