Cortiical is a fast-growing international team of designers and developers using powerful emerging technology to deliver innovative learning and training experiences to cultivate human potential. In an exciting stage of rapid growth and demand Cortiical is expanding their team to include a Senior Developer.
Working with Cortiical means you will be part of a values-based company working to help people unlock their innate potential, creating better relationships, families, workplaces and self-worth. We believe immersive technologies can help create possibilities where there were once problems, create control where there was once indecision and create freedom through immersion and presence.
Working closely with an experienced development and design team you will bring to life a wide variety of virtual reality training and learning experiences.
You will plan, design and implement codes and high-quality training program features as well as design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code. You will identify process, application bottlenecks and code concerns, implementing solutions in a timely manner.
- You want to be a part of business innovation and emerging technologies
- Enjoy collaborating and working closely with teams made up of diverse skill sets and locations
- Honed time management skills and understand the need for daily structure when working autonomously
- Personal resilience and confidence in being calm under pressure and capable of managing high workloads, multi-tasking when necessary whilst still maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate confidentially when identifying and resolving potential issues with a design
Your experience – required
- A minimum of five years’ of Unity and C# experience
- Experience developing for Android in Unity
- Experience developing for 6DOF VR, particularly Quest and/or Pico Neo
- Version Control knowledge, including Git and Github
- Experience using REST API to send and receive data
Highly desirable attributes
- Experience creating Unity custom Editor scripts
- Skills in appropriate asset editing software (for example Photoshop, Audacity, Blender)
- Experience with other languages, especially C++ or Python
- Working with CI/CD, or custom build pipelines in Unity
- Knowledge of AI implementations such as FSM’s and Behaviour Trees
- Cortiical is at the leading edge of immersive technologies for learning solutions offering you huge potential for personal and professional growth
- Forefront of virtual reality learning experiences, learning new systems, software design and development
- Competitive rates (contract with minimum hours and long term project engagement, rates in AUD)
- Remote working, work/life flexibility with the chance to work with a team of like minded passionate individuals