Your main role will be to refine and further develop our 2D/3D tools, built for use in Unreal Engine 4. You will be following an existing spec, working on implementation, improvements and optimisations.
The tools will need to be suitable for external use, so you will be expected to produce a clear and clean UI within the engine, and assist in the creation of accompanying documentation.
- Fully remote (must be based in the United Kingdom)
- Unreal Engine 4 experience
- C++ (proficient)
- Ability to rapidly prototype ideas
- Tools development experience
- Slate UI development experience
- Worked specifically on 2D Tools / Games
- Happy to work with large code bases
- Version Control / Continuous Integration experience
- Jira experience
£28,000 – £38,000 (depending on experience)
Note: If you are applying for more than one Coder position, or if you would like to be flexible in your coding role, please submit only one application but mention in your cover letter or email which roles you are interested in.