You will be working alongside our existing code team, mainly focusing on gameplay coding for our 2D and 3D games, including optimisations and bug fixing during the latter stages of development.
You will need to have a good head for problem solving and a good understanding of 3D maths. We focus on Unreal Engine, so being experienced with that and C++ is crucial.
- Fully remote (must be based in the United Kingdom)
- Unreal Engine 4 experience
- C++ (proficient)
- Understanding of 3D Maths
- 3D Engine experience
- Debugging and Optimisation experience
- Ability to rapidly prototype ideas
- Other programming language experience
- Console development experience
- Worked with integrating and using a broad spread of technologies and libraries
- Happy to work with large code bases
- Version Control / Continuous Integration experience
- Jira experience
£28,000 – £38,000 (depending on experience)
Note: If you are applying for more than one Coder position, or if you would like to be flexible in your coding role, please submit only one application but mention in your cover letter or email which roles you are interested in.