We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for creating not only the UI/UX for the game but will also be responsible for the logo and overall branding of the game. This is an hourly contract position and will end when the required work is completed. This job is fully remote but limited to Ireland.
- Design the UI/UX elements of the game including in-game HUD, in-game menus, logo, and overall branding.
- Work with producers, engineers, and concept artists to understand the vision for the game and work together to create a cohesive style.
- Create wireframes to demonstrate your ideas.
- Work with the programmers to review designs in-game and iterate quickly on changes.
- Expert knowledge of video game UI/UX design.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or similar design tools.
- Ability to understand and implement the overall vision of the game.
- Ability to design logos and overall branding for the game.
Nice to have
- Experience with UMG in Unreal Engine
- 2+ years of professional experience in the video game industry.
About the game
The game has not yet been announced, but it is a realistic 3rd person combat game.