Alderon Games development team is working on a cross-platform MMO built in Unreal Engine 4. The studio is looking to contract experienced porting programmers to assist our team with porting to the five current consoles. This is an expansive project with the studio preference of placing an engineer as a long term hire through the life cycle of the porting process and beyond. We’re looking for someone who would be excited to learn and do porting for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
- Develop various multiplayer game systems within Unreal Engine 4 via C++
- Mastery of handling all tasks related to integration on Nintendo, Sony and/or Microsoft’s backend systems
- Experience on collaborative remote porting projects interacting with design, production and project management team members
- Experience working on a remote team through the porting process, and a team player with our C++ engineers
- Ensconced in best practices, workflows and production pipelines for C++/UE4 development
- Successfully launched games on consoles
- Mobile porting experience on iOS and Android
- Own or have access to dev kits for any of the five current consoles
- Automated Testing Frameworks
We are a distributed team from across the world. Team language is English. The team has mostly worked as remote engineers and artists for the last 5+ years and take great effort to make sure the studio has all the tools desired to make our remote work environment comfortable and productive.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
If you have any questions please be sure to ask.