is currently accepting applications for an mid-to-senior-level Animator role.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Creating and skinning face/body rigs for characters, creatures, and objects to be used in mobile, console and desktop titles.
- Ability to create and maintain cohesive animation styles across your work.
- Strong understanding of anatomy, body mechanics, physical motion, and weight.
- Implementing your animations with Unity’s animation pipeline.
Qualified applicants should demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as a strong attention to detail. Submission materials must include an overview of a rig you created, as well as a demo reel of your recent work.
Zapdot recognizes that a diverse team provides a strong foundation to building experiences for a worldwide audience. Women, BIPOC, and LGBTQ+ people are encouraged to apply.
We cultivate an environment that supports career growth with challenges and responsibilities to match everyone’s interests. Deadlines are scheduled in a way that prioritize the team’s physical and mental well-being.
The entire team is currently remote during the pandemic but we intend to return back to an office in the Boston-area when the safety of our team can be assured. Full-time remote is a possibility.
This is a contract-to-hire position. Salary is $50,000 - $60,000/year.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Paid Time Off (team averages 4-5wks/year)
- 401k (with matching)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Stipends to cover game purchases and professional development
- Membership to the IGDA