This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Programming Jobs.
- Implement gameplay systems in a multiplayer FPS currently in development
- Write elegant and performant Blueprints code
- Work alongside a small team of Unreal developers and tech artists
- You have substantial experience working with Blueprints on a game that has successfully shipped
- You have experience with Gameplay Ability System (GAS) and ideally multiplayer replication
- You excel at working independently, without excessive structure or oversight
What We Offer:
- Global Opportunity: Open to candidates worldwide.
- Innovation-Driven Environment: Work on groundbreaking projects that push the limits of what's possible in gaming.
- Remote-First Culture: Benefit from a flexible work environment that values results over hours clocked in.
Please Note: All email communications from Worlds use the domain, Worlds.org. Any mail originating from another domain claiming to represent Worlds is fraudulent. Any emails coming from the domain “worlds-jobs.org” are fraudulent. The Worlds hiring team only interviews candidates via Google invites from email addresses with the domain Worlds.org. We will never ask a candidate to download 3rd party software to their phone or computer, nor will we ever ask a candidate for their banking information.