Let’s make games better together. Are you up for the challenge? Here are some specifics on what we’re looking for…
You will be a gameplay specialist within the development team of a new Multiplayer franchise. The ideal candidate has a deep knowledge of backend services development with restful APIs. Above all, they should be a strong Software Engineer, versed in modern development practices like TDD and application of SOLID principles.
- Expert understanding of software design and architecture.
- Implement and take ownership of gameplay features of the project from start to finish: architecture, design, prototyping, implementation, testing, debugging, documentation, profiling, maintenance, and support.
- Contribute and adhere to agreed development methodology, uphold best coding practices, perform code reviews, and pay consideration to long-term quality and future code-sharing. We are in this for the long haul.
- Evaluate third-party solutions and be part of the decision to develop our own solutions or choose a SaaS service.
- 5+ years of experience in a gameplay development role at a reputable game studio.
- Experience developing backend services related to videogames. This involves developing services that are highly scalable and resilient to peaks of high-demand availability.
- Modern development practices: TDD, integration testing, automated testing.
- Experience developing and shipping games for modern platforms.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that contribute to overall organizational performance and to a positive, creative work environment.
- Demonstrated track record of developing online features that interact with Xbox Live or Playstation Network.
- Familiarity with services like AWS, GCP, Azure, or Docker, in terms of usage of their APIs for backend services development and deployment, and for designing the architecture of the servers infrastructure.
WHAT DO WE OFFER:
- Modern development practices: Work with a team of experienced professionals in the video games sector.
- Be part of a company with an excellent environment and team spirit.
- Good environment to learn and develop.
- Attractive remuneration depends on work experience.
- Flexitime with core common hours.
- Remote and/or face-to-face work.