Talofa is seeking a Mobile (iOS/Android) Unity Developer to join the team for our new social running game in development. This individual will work with the product team to build real-time multiplayer gameplay mechanics, integrate interactive audio experiences, and real world fitness tracking. They will also work with artists and voice actors and audio engineers to deliver high-quality visuals and audio for a great running experience in Unity. We are looking for someone who is excited to build a world-scale running game on a new platform with us!
- Prototype and build new multiplayer social and competitive gameplay features in Unity together with the server engineers.
- Build flexible and dynamic UI for rapid prototyping.
- Dynamically tune and adjust game variables and configurations for live game testing together with the design team.
- Implement accurate and persistent fitness tracking features for location-based running-based gameplay.
- Work with Wwise to integrate dynamic interactive audio experiences and music.
- Create and document technical designs as needed for new features and communicate across functions.
- 3+ years professional experience in game development and developing game systems for real-time networked multiplayer mobile F2P games in Unity.
- BS in Computer Science or related major.
- Experience using protocols and network calls for integration with backend systems.
- Professional development experience with Unity, C#, and optionally Wwise (for audio integration)
- Shipped at least one game and/or been involved with one project through a complete development cycle ideally on the mobile platform
- Experience in Jira/Confluence and Agile Frameworks.
- A love for running or gamified fitness products
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance!
- 401K Matching
- Unlimited Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Permanent Remote Work