Talofa is seeking a Game Economist to join the team for our new social running game in development. This individual will work with the product team to build monetization models and measure key performance indicators to improve the fitness gameplay experience. We are looking for someone who is excited to build a world-scale running game on a new platform with us!
- Design game economies, monetization strategies, and features to improve product KPIs in the long and short term
- Create analytics and work with development teams to add in support
- Collaborate with stakeholders to successfully implement and tune monetization features and content into the product.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and manage live content and pricing changes for in-game purchases.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and create and maintain a calendar of events, content and feature updates designed to improve short and long term product goals.
- Continuously monitor and optimize game economy to improve product KPI's using live-operations tools.
- Analyze and present analytics data to stakeholders to identify trends and drive economic and monetization improvements.
- Experience monetizing and operating free-to-play / multiplayer games in a live environment.
- Experience analyzing product requirements and defining technical requirements, features and tasks to implement the optimal monetization strategy.
- Experience in business information, data science, economics and marketing.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication and presentational skills.
- A love for running or gamified fitness products
📅Start date: As soon as possible! We’re ready to work with you whenever you are!
💻 Remote is okay! We are located in the Bay Area in California in PST.
👉If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your resume and 2-3 sentences on why you’re interested in the position!