StikiPixels is a London-based startup with global ambitions, developing a genre-bending, reality-distorting MMO: Occupy White Walls is out in early access and has a review score of 92%
We do interesting work, from Unreal (FTW!) to cutting edge (ML) AI and everything else in between.
Our team is made up of talented creatives who love pushing boundaries and doing work that is meaningful. We’re hardcore but fun and creative, for the right person (could that be you?) this is the only game worth working on.
StikiPixels is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Frontend developer
to join our team. On this job you’ll be developing an art curation platform (kultura.art)
. The platform is tightly connected to the game.
- Proficiency in React.js (including hooks)
- Experience with any state management solution used in React
- High level of comfort extending and improving upon an existing code base
- 3 years of overall coding experience.
- An open mind for trying new things
- English language level: Intermediate or higher
- Experience working with SSR/Hybrid apps
- Familiarity with TailwindCSS
- Experience working in Game Development.
- Computer science or related degree.
If you meet the above, and believe that games can change the world, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Competitive salary. Remote position. Flexible work hours. Friendly multicultural team of industry professionals.