This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of building a next-generation MMO from the ground up!
We're the Project Curie Team, and we’re creating new magic. Like Star Stable Online before us, we aim to build an entertainment franchise with multiple touch points including games, books, music, animation and stories with our community, celebrating self expression and the strength in close friendships.
We are now looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager who will lead the brand and marketing efforts as a member of the franchise leadership team, helping to shape the future of the Project Curie franchise. This includes setting the long-range brand strategy and working with consumer, competitive and market insights to best position and guide the franchise in the marketplace.
In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams to craft the launch and go to market strategy and annual marketing plans. You will work closely with the brand design team to guide the consumer-facing elements of the master brand identity, style and tone.
We have a vision for this new game, but we need more than that. This is where we hope you will build some magic together with us. Our Product Marketing Manager will ensure that our game and entertainment ecosystem are set up for commercial success. You will work closely with our game team on shaping the product strategy and live service roadmap.
We want you to bring your experience in collaborating with game teams early in the product development process with a goal of creating a clear product vision, reasons to play and interact with our brand that resonate with our target audience, and building a long-range brand strategy that supports our ambitious vision.
If you are a marketing leader with experience working in a cross-functional team building a new brand and bringing a new game to market, translating player and business insight into marketable and commercial recommendations to shape the future of our next entertainment franchise to a new audience of players, read on!
We believe that the profile we are looking for has
- A background as a product marketing manager in the gaming and/or entertainment industry.
- Strong experience within product strategy which includes product positioning, player insights, competitive analysis and go to market planning.
- Great communication skills and an ability to influence and inspire others.
- Project management experience and can plan and keep both long-term and short-term deliverables going.
- Strong business acumen that enables you to evaluate business cases and/or opportunities and prioritize actions.
- Open to feedback. You are able to pick up great ideas and can put forward suggestions based on feedback from internal and external sources.
- Passion for insights and consumer research. You continuously identify target audience insights, youth-focused trends, platform best practices/opportunities, and competitive insights to translate into meaningful product updates and experiences.
- A player-centric approach and understanding of the importance of maintaining a good understanding of the products, services and target audience.
- Experience guiding consumer facing brand communications, including brand identity visuals and copy.
What we offer you
- A pretty sweet mission. We want to build quality games and entertainment experiences for girls and we take that vision very seriously. We strive to hit that mark every single day.
- We may be a big group, but we’re a tight-knit team! A diverse team of friendly, fun, and supportive co-workers from 20 different countries!
- We’re more than 50% female identifying! #YES to #WomenInTech!
- Flexible working opportunities.
- We’re known to throw good parties from time to time.
- 30 Vacation Days.
- ITP1 Insurance plan.
- Parental pay top up to 90%
- 5,000 SEK per year Health allowance.
This job is open for remote work, but candidates interested in moving to Stockholm after the pandemic are definite treasure, but not a requirement.
Curious to know more? Apply now! We’d love to talk to you!