- Creatively led VFX artist with a great sense of timing and bringing "the Juice" to game and player interactions
- Good experience with Unity Shaders or any node based shader editing tool
- Familiarity with Unity and the Unity Shuriken Particle System
- Some technical confidence to use our bespoke ( built in Unity ) particle engines
- A team player able to work with animation, development and art teams to get performant, and visually fun results
- A track record of VFX delivery across console or mobile platforms
- Understanding of Unity URP pipeline
- Understanding of Unity Post Processing Stack
- Nice to have Familiarity with setting simple C# scripting (eg applying a player velocity to particles)
- Good communication skills to also articulate to developers effects and parameters required to drive them.
This is always relative but we're looking for people with previous experience that can join an existing team. so mid+ applicants only please.
Where are we located?
We're a WFH studio based in the East coast of Australia (Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane) with a small team in LA. If you're time zone is +- 3hrs of this then let's chat. Why? It's a project where you'll be collaborating with other people daily so we'd like to have as much crossover as possible.
- Full-time contract for 3-6 months.
- Start Nov/Dec 2023
- ~37.5hrs a week
- Paid hourly
- Remote but we do have office space in Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane & Melbourne that can be used.
How to Apply
- Submit a portfolio clearly demonstrating skills and experience needed.
- You'll get an automated response and then we'll reach out for more info
People from diverse backgrounds or those from under-represented groups are encouraged to apply.