Our awesome team at Skeleton Hand is looking to ramp up development and make a push for a Beta build. We are a small team with members all over the world that simply needs more development hours. We have a partnership with a marketing firm and several content creators with a strong audience in this genre. The wheels are already in motion with a growing community around our YouTube channel (HellHades Incarnate) so players are more waiting to play the product than we are in search of more players which is nice.
About our game:
Incarnate is a tactical Hero collector played on a transformable 3D battlefield set in a story rich fantasy-punk world. (think Final Fantasy Tactics meets League of Legends). Incarnate is set in an original sci-fi fantasy world with lore that is told through it's collectible cards and will have a full campaign.
We have outstanding team members in all roles currently, and would love to add another talented individual that can jump right in to our code base, develop clean, efficient, and functional C# code, and that meshes well with the rest of us. Depending on experience and proposed workload, there is opportunity for profit sharing.
Specifically, we're looking for devs who:
- Have proficient, demonstrable experience working with C# in the Unity 3D game engine
- Feel 100% comfortable working in an existing code base (that may or may not need refactoring, or be in the middle of being refactored)
- Have very strong knowledge of, and experience with, building object-oriented classes, interfaces, inheritance hierarchies, state machines, event delegates, and asynchronous methods
- Loves to play games, and understands what goes into making a game work
- Are not afraid to search online for assistance with issues, or reach out to our developers if need be
- Are self-motivated
- Communicate frequently and effectively
- Are good peoples
Technical experience required in:
- C# + Unity
- Git + Github
- Amazon AWS or other similar cloud services (MongoDB or DynamoDB, AWS Mobile Services, Firebase, etc.)
- Object-oriented programming
- Abstraction & Inheritance, Encapsulation, Interfaces
- AI for gaming (not required, but is a bonus)
- Shaders (also not required, but is a bonus)
Please include a copy of your resume/CV and/or a link to your personal portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you!