Room 8 Studio is an international art production and game development outsourcing company that provides external services worldwide! We are proud to work with seven of ten global publishers, including Activision, Nintendo, Ubisoft, Gameloft, EA, Xbox Game Studios, and others. Together, we create exceptional projects, bringing the game development industry to a new level of quality and creativity. We cover a wide range of high-end solutions, from mobile and console game porting to AAA game art, television, and film animation.
- Locations:Italy; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Spain
- Languages:English - Upper-intermediate
- Team:Engineering and QA
Join the team of Solid Bash, a newly established brand, previously known as the Games Division of Room 8 Studio. Over 11 years in the industry and after numerous remarkable projects for Ubisoft, Rovio, Playtika, 505 Games, and many others, the Games Division has grown into a new studio to focus on creating state-of-the-art mobile games.
Superpowers you have are
- Experience with C#/Unity programming;
- 3+ years of confident knowledge of Unity and C#;
- Good OOP knowledge and design patterns principles;
- Development of 2D and 3D games;
- Experience with mobile and web (with consoles NSwitch/Xbox/PS4 will be a plus);
- Understanding of client-server architecture in the context of game development;
- Experience with Profiling/Debugging and Optimization by CPU, GPU, memory, and building size;
- Ability to work and create technical documentation.
- Experience with Git/Gitlab (svn/perforce will be a plus).
You’re a rockstar if you have
- 1+ year of experience as a Lead Developer;
- Understanding of multithreading;
- Experience with Physics, AI, Photoshop, Jenkins/TeamCity;
- Experience with shader languages HLSL/GLSL;
- Experience with unit, behavior, and integration testing;
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum;
- Experience working with different teams;
- Worked on/created large frameworks and projects.
As a part of Room 8 studio, you will
- Develop/port games and applications for iOS/Android, Web, PC/Mac, PS4/Xbox/NSwitch;
- Prepare technical documentation;
- Participate and contribute in architecture discussions, design and code reviews, and estimation of tasks or projects;
- Work closely with other disciplines (Game Design, UX, 3D/2D Design, Visual Design);
- Work and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment where goals and requirements may constantly change;
- Be committed to learning and sharing with the team to achieve overall goals;
- Collaborate with clients (calls, emails, Jira comments, etc.).
Join Us. get even more!
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.
NOTE: This listing is part of Remote Game Jobs commitment and on going efforts to help game talents find new home during these unfortunate times of mass layoffs. If you know of any affected individuals that might benefit from it, please consider sharing it with them. You can also check the studio's Company Website from the Company Info box to see if they have more openings.