- Locations: Czech Republic; Estonia; Georgia; Latvia; Lithuania; Moldova; Poland; Romania; Turkey
- Cooperation: Remote
- Languages: English, Ukrainian
- Team: Design
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who can create and edit visually appealing Pitch Presentations. The ideal candidate should have a strong sense of design aesthetics and be able to create engaging and professional presentations that effectively communicate our ideas and messages.
Superpowers you have are
- 5+ months of professional experience working as a designer (Students permitted);
- Confident in using PowerPoint, Figma, Photoshop, ReadyMag, and Canva (optional);
- Understanding of design patterns and principles;
- Strong visual skills and unique taste;
- Well-organized and responsible, with the ability to finish tasks quickly;
- Level of English: Intermediate, both writing and speaking;
- Portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience in creating graphic design solutions.
You’re a rockstar if you have
- Upper-Intermediate Level of English;
- Understanding of the GameDev Industry.
As a part of Room 8 studio, you will
– Create Pitch Presentations for individual requests;
– Study the library of projects within the Art Service Line of Room 8 Group;
– Identify visual requirements for pitch requests and search for references that match the project;
– Collaborate closely with the ASL Engagement Team, including Engagement Producer, Portfolio Designer and Project Leads.
Join Us. get even more!
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.