Room 8 Studio is an international art production and game development outsourcing company that provides external services worldwide! We are proud to work with seven of ten global publishers, including Activision, Nintendo, Ubisoft, Gameloft, EA, Xbox Game Studios, and others. Together, we create exceptional projects, bringing the game development industry to a new level of quality and creativity. We cover a wide range of high-end solutions, from mobile and console game porting to AAA game art, television, and film animation.
- Locations:Czech Republic; Estonia; Georgia; Latvia; Lithuania; Moldova; Poland; Romania; Spain; Turkey
- Languages:English, Ukrainian, Russian
- Team:Trailer Production
Next great challenge is coming:
Room 8 studio is looking for a CG Generalist Artist (Cinema 4D + Octane) to create, modify and improve the quality of art assets that our studio develops.
Superpowers you have are
- Portfolio that demonstrates a range of styles, creativity and structured design approach;
- Knowledge of various 3D software, Cinema 4D+Octane, animation, environment, VFX, lighting and shading, basic compositing;
- Understanding of composition, color theory, perspective, lighting, and tech graphic design.
You’re a rockstar if you have
- Have experience in Adobe AE, Premier;
- Have camera animation experience;
- Have hands on experience in the game industry or postproduction experience;
- Are a gamer that plays and knows how a cool game should look like.
As a part of Room 8 studio, you will
- Create fantastic and eye-catchy graphics for game trailers following the existing art style and within provided estimations;
- Collaborate closely with production teams of our partners to create from scratch and support in creation of videos in various settings and styles;
- Coordinate with Art Producer, Project Lead to achieve the best quality and participate in production pipelines optimization;
- Timely & fully implement the feedback from lead artists (internal and external).
Join Us. get even more!
- competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- challenges to raise your XPs score (professional trainings and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave;
- culture of diversity & inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- community of people who understand your game passion.
NOTE: This listing is part of Remote Game Jobs commitment and on going efforts to help game talents find new home during these unfortunate times of mass layoffs. If you know of any affected individuals that might benefit from it, please consider sharing it with them. You can also check the studio's Company Website from the Company Info box to see if they have more openings.