Room 8 Studio is an international art production and game development outsourcing company that provides external services worldwide! We are proud to work with seven of ten global publishers, including Activision, Nintendo, Ubisoft, Gameloft, EA, Xbox Game Studios, and others. Together, we create exceptional projects, bringing the game development industry to a new level of quality and creativity. We cover a wide range of high-end solutions, from mobile and console game porting to AAA game art, television, and film animation.
- Locations:Bulgaria; Cyprus; Czech Republic; Estonia; Latvia; Lithuania; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Slovakia; Spain; Sweden
- Languages:English - Upper-Intermediate
- Team:Engineering and QA
Join the team of Solid Bash, a newly established brand, previously known as the Games Division of Room 8 Studio. Over 11 years in the industry and after numerous remarkable projects for Ubisoft, Rovio, Playtika, 505 Games, and many others, the Games Division has grown into a new studio to focus on creating state-of-the-art mobile games.
Superpowers you have are
- 2+ years of professional experience in server architecture development;
- Proficiency in .NET, C#, LINQ, Entity Framework, Asynchronous programming, Multithreading, SQL, Client/Server architecture, Design/Architecture patterns;
- Experience with Azure: Service Fabric, Traffic Manager;
- Experience working with databases;
- Professional background building backend architecture from scratch;
- Experience with Git/Gitlab;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You’re a rockstar if you have
- Experience with PlayFab;
- Experience with Serverless Functions;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with Table storage and Cosmos DB;
- Experience working in a group of 70+ multi-disciplined engineers.
As a part of Room 8 studio, you will
- Produce code using .NET and C#, upgrade, configure and debug existing systems;
- Provide technical support for mobile, console, PC and/or web applications;
- Prepare technical documentation to templates specified for technical documentation to adhere to;
- Contribute to architecture discussions, design reviews, code reviews, and the process of tasks/projects estimation;
- Work closely with other backend and client-side developers;
- Work and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment where goals and requirements may constantly be changing;
- Commit to learning and sharing knowledge with the team to achieve common goals;
- Influence engineering practice in collaboration with group leadership.
Join Us. get even more!
- Competitive financial reward (yes, we are fair enough);
- Challenges to raise your XPs score (professional training and conferences, internal mentorship, English courses);
- Private medical care, paid vacation, and sick leave;
- A culture of diversity and inclusion to unite the most outstanding talents;
- Community of people who understand and share your passion for games.
NOTE: This listing is part of Remote Game Jobs commitment and on going efforts to help game talents find new home during these unfortunate times of mass layoffs. If you know of any affected individuals that might benefit from it, please consider sharing it with them. You can also check the studio's Company Website from the Company Info box to see if they have more openings.