Project Seed is working on a 3D A-RPG blockchain game for mobile devices using the Unity game engine. We are looking for some talented and dedicated people to join the team. Our team is international, so knowledge in English is a must.
There is no work hour, we trust our people to work in their own productive time. We only measure through performance and responsibility in meeting the deadlines.
Unity Programmer (Photon/Playfabs)
Project Seed is looking for Unity Programmers that have Photon/Playfabs experience to help with the multiplayer aspect of the game.
- Has at least one year of experienced in Photon in the past.
- Responsible in the multiplayer aspect of the game that includes online coop play for up to 4 players and PvP system.
- Having experience in Playfabs or other similar services.
- Has released a game before is a plus.
- Passionate about games.
- Able to collaborate with others in the team.
- Flexible time as we may do meetings at odd hours due to team members in different time zones.
- Loves working from home