This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Design Jobs.
The Night Garden is currently seeking a Junior UI/UX Designer to join us. At Night Garden, you’ll be designing top-quality games for current mobile platforms alongside a group of passionate, experienced and talented individuals.
- Implement approved designs using Unity.
- Design / create assets based on UX/UI specifications.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of programmers, artists and designers.
- Creation of icons and other assets that meet project specific stylistic guidelines.
- Planning designs and features along with the rest of the UX/UI team and any other designers.
- Provide clear, pixel perfect final designs.
Skills & Requirements
- A hard working, positive, team focused attitude.
- Willingness to learn and receive critical/constructive feedback.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills with a self-driven ability to work independently.
- An eye for detail. If the work does not reflect the quality of the ideas, you will be happy to keep working on it until it does.
- Proficiency and understanding of colour theory, colour application and perspective.
- Proficient in the usage of tools required for the job. (Photoshop, Animate, Illustrator, XD).
- Strong illustration and iconography ability.
- Creative original thinker.
- Experience with Unity is ideal, but not required. However, a passion to learn Unity is essential!
- Experience in mobile or web games. This position is not suitable for web or print designers.
We’d love to work with designers from all over. Remote roles are a possibility. At the moment however, we will only be considering individuals living in the province of British Columbia and/or Canadian citizens or those who reside in the country and hold a valid work permit.