Miami Avalon is seeking a talented 3D Animator to bring the cast of our game to life. You’ll be working closely with a small interdisciplinary team of talented creatives while contributing new ideas for telling impactful and visually focused stories. We’re looking for someone who can bring out the personality of a wildly differing cast of characters in small and memorable ways.
We are Miami Avalon, a small game development company based in England, United Kingdom.
We make enchanting worlds driven by narrative and colourful characters. Even though we’re a relatively small indie team, we are trained and experienced in the development of high-end 3D games, which turned into our ambition to build gorgeous open-world action-adventure games with a sincere layer of depth.
Ascend is an adventure puzzle game where a young woman must navigate to the top of a mystical mountain learning the secrets of both the past and the future to find the balance in all aspects of life.
- Creating character animations in the described style
- Submitting animations to the Lead for notes/implementation
- Collaborating with other animators on cutscene work
- Communicating rig modification requests clearly
- Animation and basic plugin installation in Maya
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency, familiarity or a desire to learn Perforce
- Experience with proprietary game engines such as Unity/Unreal
- Ability to take direction well
- Experience with cutscene animation (Pacing, camera work, getting things technically set up in UE4 Sequencer)
- Knowledge of unreal engine 4/5
People from traditionally underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.