Become part of our team and join us in growing awareness of our brand and projects!
In this role, you’ll join Ironbelly, a team of passionate and experienced game developers and provide critical support to our marketing efforts, collaborate with internal departments and external partners, and aid in the execution of global marketing campaigns. You'll also help prepare for the Early Access launch of Fractured Veil.
Ironbelly Studios is a remote studio which offers the flexibility and autonomy of working fully remote as a co-development studio. We value talent, ideas, and collaboration.
- Coordinate with internal production departments on development and delivery of videos, art and digital assets.
- Coordinate external marketing campaigns & promotions or a variety of products and services
- Edit and iterate upon digital marketing assets, videos, and written copy for publication on storefronts and external channels.
- Create, maintain and update marketing asset guidelines, templates, and approval schedules for all digital storefronts (Unity Asset Store, Unreal Marketplace and Steam).
- Draft, publish, and maintain store pages on all digital storefronts.
- Manage the company's website and social media channels, including Discord, Facebook, Instagram, and Steam Community pages for ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Understand the game's market and advise on market trends.
- Maintain and update crucial collaborative and informative tools (daily industry briefs, discount calendar, press list, press kit, download codes) for our game projects.
- Be a reference for current news and trends across the games industry, including influencers and competition.
- Communicate reports and updates to the team on a regular basis.
- Manage digital assets and download code delivery to external partners.
- You are comfortable in fast-paced environments and work rapidly to changing priorities while maintaining high quality results and strong follow through.
- You take a proactive approach to work – you will report to the CEO and need to be able to manage your own tasks and take responsibility for your work with fairly limited hand holding
- Courteous, able to give constructive and inspirational feedback.
- Humble and Patient, able to receive feedback and not take it personally
- Positive and encouraging, with a friendly and professional attitude.
- Able to work effectively with people having a variety of personalities and backgrounds.
- Able to manage projects and responsibilities in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Adaptable: The job can change according to the needs at hand and requires wearing various hats.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, resourceful, able to simplify complex problems.
- Marketing Bachelor Degree or 3 years of professional experience in consumer marketing or advertising
- Minimum of 1 year in the game industry, a plus
- Good understanding of different aspects of marketing & social media management
- Strong experience from marketing project management and excellent organization skills.
- Working knowledge of Creative apps such as GIMP, Photoshop, Davinci, Premier, etc