This job posting has already expired. However you can check our other Remote Production Jobs.
💼Day to day responsibilities:
- Own production of project;
- Assemble, manage and supervise team of engineers and designers;
- Outline, schedule and track tasks;
- Ensure project is headed in the right direction and on time;
- Manage production schedule, budget, development team, licensors, and outsourcing parties;
- Manage expectations with clients
🚀What you bring to the table:
Background: BA in Computer Science or similar field education. Or the equivalent in years of experience.
Experience: 5 years of experience working in a production management capacity - gaming industry, an asset. Shipped at least 1 game title with end-to-end production experience.
Technical knowledge: English language proficiency. Project management methodologies. Ticket and task-tracking tools.
⭐Perks and Benefits:
Discretionary bonus system based on performance
Flexible holiday allowance paid into each pay cheque for you to accumulate and use as and when you wish
Private health insurance package*